s Right Religion for Body and Soul,Allah,God,Jesus,Religious Stories,Prophet,Qura'n,Islam: The name of Allah and Prophet Mohammad, Mohamed, written in Arabic. How come?!!!
Your Ad Here Bravenet.com Professional Web Hosting Host 10 Websites in One! FREE Domain for life! As low as $4.99 / month Click Here
Your Ad Here
Website search technology courtesy FreeFind.com

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The name of Allah and Prophet Mohammad, Mohamed, written in Arabic. How come?!!!

The name of Allah and Prophet Mohammad, Mohamed, written in Arabic. How come?!!! Do you have a suitable answer. By the way I am not going to deceive myself and believe them unless I am absolutely convinced that I am embracing the right religion: ISLAM.
Do these nonhumans offer us a bailout?!!!!!


What do you think?!!!

Even plants Mention Allah
A cloud
In Dubai: Allah was written on the ear of a baby

In the name of Alla --- Mohammad carved inside it.




A fish
Sideny, Australia
Turkey

Bees




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sun Oct 05, 04:37:00 AM 2008 , Blogger Eric Graff said...

Your man made religion preaches hate. God does not hate anything but sin. You are a stench in the nostrils of the Lord Jehovah. Repent, convert or die. Pretty simple.

 
At Sun Oct 05, 05:08:00 AM 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure you have not read for what you assume "Your man made religion preaches hate." This man has asked all the Muslims to respect others' right religions and beliefs.By the way we do not have that saying you just said "Repent, convert or die.", because we have a verse in Qura'n saying what may mean no one can embarce our religion by force and another saying may mean also you have your religion and we have ours. All what I said everyone even me has to search for the truth just for his/her own sake. Thanks to Allah I had some doubts but now I am proud to be a Muslim and I hope to die while I am a Muslim. Ask yourself why you are right and I am wrong as you assume

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Share on Facebook
Your Ad Here